CHRISTIAN EDUCATION SERVICES
The Christian Education Services of the Assemblies of God (Servicio de Educación Cristiana de las Asambleas de Dios) is a resource of support for the Spanish-speaking church in the area of biblical and theological education, at the local church level as well as at the Bible school and postgraduate studies levels. It consists of a large network of active ministries of the Assemblies of God, which equips Spanish-speaking believers throughout Latin America, the Caribbean and the world.
To be a highly efficient entity offering sound advice and good resources for Christian education of the Spanish-speaking Assemblies of God throughout the world.
Plan and coordinate Christian education, provide resources and advice for the preparation of effective workers in the Assemblies of God in the member countries of the World Hispanic Fellowship of the Assemblies of God (Fraternidad Hispana Mundial de las Asambleas de Dios).
The support that the Christian Education Services offers includes:
Educational institutions for the ministry
- Latin America Advanced School of Theology (Instituto de Superación Ministerial - ISUM)
- Latin America Theological Seminary (Facultad de Teologia)
Services and advisory for Christian education
- Christian Education Manual (Plan Básico)
- Hispanic Fellowship of Sunday School and Discipleship of the Assemblies of God (Fraternidad Hispanoamericana de Escuela Dominical y Discipulado de las Asambleas de Dios - FHEDDAD)
- Resource and Advisory Center (Centro de Recursos y Asesoría - CRA)
- Latin America/Caribbean Library Services Assistance (Asistencia Bibliotecaria para América Latina y el Caribe - ABALC)
- Latin America Theological Association (Asociación Teológica de América Latina - ATAL)
- Conozca magazine
- Educational materials
Miguel serves as Advisor to Latin America’s Bible Schools and Assistant Coordinator for Christian Education Services.