Resource & ADVISORY Center
The Resource & Advisory Center (Centro de Recursos y Asesoría) serves more than 1,100 Bible schools, extension and training centers throughout the 19 Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Headquartered in Panama City, the Resource & Advisory Center offers a variety of services and helps including:
- International Bible School Leaders Summits are held every other year, one for Central America, the Caribbean and Mexico, another for South America. The four-day Summit offers a series of general sessions, workshops, inspirational services and other activities for the international and national leaders, Bible schools directors and professors.
- PROCEPA (Program for Certification of Professors and Administrative Personnel) workshops lead to certification by the Latin America Theological Association. Workshops are offered at the International Summits as well as national training events.
- International Educational Leaders Dialogues are held every two years. The national Bible school directors, international ministry leaders, missionaries and some superintendents convene to report on activities in their countries and ministries, identify the areas of greatest need and develop preliminary plans to address these needs. The group also begins planning the Summit that will take place the following year.
- National Strategic Dialogues convene the Bible school directors and the national Bible School Committee in a single country to assist with reaffirming historical values and priorities, developing a concise mission statement, identifying the component considered weakest, and begin planning solutions.
- Spanish website and bulletin offer educational and promotional information for the activities of the Resource & Advisory Center. An email bulletin is sent regularly to thousands of educators throughout Latin America, advising them of upcoming events and new content on the website.
- Consulting services are offered to international and national leaders.
Miguel and Mari serve as Directors of the Resource & Advisory Center since 2018. They have been part of the ministry team since 2011, having served as Assisant Directors and PROCEPA Coordinators.